What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Alana's journey as a female executive in the Finance industry in Canada and how sponsorship can help women climb the corporate ladder and get a boost in their careers. Alana shares her experience with that and what it meant to her career.
• Alana’s thoughts on the changing role of the Financial Advisor in light of Covid-19, especially for women and traditionally under-represented groups who traditionally access Advisors at historically lower rates.
• Alana’s thoughts on how IG Wealth Management has been trying to close the gap with regards to women and their finances. (In light of the Institute on Holistic Wealth partnering with organizations to establish Holistic Wealth Project Groups in their organizations to foster creativity and innovation and to heighten the client experience and overall value).
• Alana’s thoughts on the importance of conducting a quarterly review of your finances, as well as the domestic split of personal finances with couples at home.
• Alana’s thoughts on the importance of knowing and embracing your own personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identities Framework and Quiz).
Featured on the Show:
- Pre-order Keisha Blairs new book, Holistic Wealth:36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom.
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- . Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal