What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• How Taylor triumphed over tragedy to launch a successful business even with a disability.
• How Taylor grew her business, Cup of Té, even though she doesn’t have an MBA or a background in business.
• Learn how to work with micro-influencers successfully, and learn why they can be much more effective and bring greater return-on-investment than larger influencers with millions of followers on social media.
• Learn how Taylor’s company landed on Oprah’s Favorite Things List 2020 and what the “Oprah effect” has done for her business (hint: it’s massive!).
• Learn about Taylor Lindsay-Noel’s personal financial identity based on Keisha Blair’s personal financial identities framework (all revealed in this exciting episode!)
• Learn about effective methods to acquire clients and increase word-of-mouth to grown your business and enhance your brand.
Featured on the Show:
- Check out Taylor’s website at www.cupofte.ca
- Get Oprah’s favourite Cup of Te, flavour HERE.
This item may contain affiliate links.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal