What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Jacqui Lewis’s amazing new book, Fierce Love the importance and role of Fierce Love in the public discourse on themes such as the racism, relationships, religion, issues such as gun control and abortion and gender equality.
• Learn what is fierce love, and how we can apply the concept in our everyday lives, in our relationships with others as well as in our communities.
• Jacqui’s first experience with racism as an elementary school student, and being called the “n-word” as a young child. Learn some tips and strategies to help kids and teens navigate racism.
• Jacqui’s thoughts on the deep polarization around the globe, and how Fierce Love can be used as a tool for reconciliation and healing.
• Learn how we can all use Fierce Love in our personal lives to heal our relationships, be better allies and undertake the work necessary for healing.
Featured on the Show:
- Pre-order Keisha Blairs new book, Holistic Wealth:36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom.
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- . Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal