In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair, our special guest is Patricia Gagic, an accomplished international contemporary artist and an award-winning author. She is President of Patricia Karen Gagic Art Enterprise Inc. Armed with only a high school diploma and experience from three part-time jobs, she moved to Toronto, Ontario and began the journey into “The Old Boys Network” of Canadian Banking. At age 25, she had climbed the corporate ladder to Senior Management.
In 1987 she became an Entrepreneur operating a successful Property Management company, which included medical buildings, a retirement home and residential properties. She was a volunteer mentor/coach for the Federal Business Development Bank’s Continuing Education programs, appointed a Governor of Junior Achievement and is an active community fundraiser.
In 2013, Patricia was Knighted as a Dame of the International Order of Saint George Grand Prior of Canada. In 2018, she was inducted into the Hall of Fame for winning the Women’s Executive Network (WXN) Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Awards for the fourth time. She was a member of the Ontario Cabinet of Friends of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Sir Edmund Hilary Foundation and the Divon Academy. Patricia is a consultant at AiDA, Academy of Imagination and Dramatic Arts in Hamilton, Ontario. She is also a Co-founder and Advisor of Help Heal Humanity a registered not-for-profit supporting education in Haiti, Cambodia and Kenya.
Patricia is a certified Level II Feng Shui Consultant, a Reiki Master, and is certified in the 16 Guidelines for Life, Five Tibetan Yogas and Transformative Mindfulness. Patricia is disciplined in Wuji Yuan Gong and Qi Gong.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Patricia’s amazing journey as an entrepreneur and her advice for how you can find your purpose and calling.
• Patricia’s near-death experience and how that transformed her life’s work.
• Patricia’s journey in the male dominated Canadian banking system and how she rose to the top as a female in senior management.
• Patricia’s thoughts on mindfulness, gratitude and serving humanity.
• Patricia’s humanitarian work across the world in Kenya, Cambodia and Haiti.
• How you can make a difference and own your voice, to impact the community in a positive way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
View PODCAST TRANSCRIPT here
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order my award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal
Podcast: Play in new window | Download