What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Mia’s amazing journey as a breast cancer survivor, how she got through 13 surgeries, and several rounds of treatment to beat cancer, and get healthy.
• Mia's story as a single mom and how that shaped her work philosophy and goals, including helping women (especially single moms).
• Mia’s strategies and tips on how you can make a mid-life career change and strive even after setbacks.
• Mia’s thoughts on the step by step process of dealing with career gaps in an interview and on your resume.
• Mia’s thoughts on embracing a mindset that will help you perform at your best while prioritizing balance and joy.
• Learn some tips and strategies to launch any new product or business, that is authentic to you and aligns with your lifestyle.
• Mia’s Personal Financial Identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identities Framework).
Featured on the Show:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal