What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• KJ’s experience as a lawyer then writing non-fiction as a journalist at the New York Times and then her pivot to writing fiction.
• KJ’s experience switching from writing non-fiction to fiction, getting the book deal, and the lessons learned from that experience.
• How KJ’s childhood experience as an only child, and her parents’ hometown influenced her story and writing.
• How KJ learned that her book was chosen as a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.
• Learn why even the best Indie Authors have their own rigorous editing process with their own editors before a publishing a book.
• Learn why its helpful to have a book coach and the benefits of having a book coach to guide you in your writing journey – to get your manuscript ready for an Editor.
Featured on the Show:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal