In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair, our special guest is Rev. Dr. Marisha Stewart, a licensed minister, author, counselor, divorce coach and podcaster. Dr. Stewart offers insights on how to heal from the trauma of divorce, improve your mental health and turn pain into purpose. She is best known for being the founder of the Lioness Queen podcast and the “I Am Series” Women’s Empowerment sessions.
In 2019, Dr. Stewart became a licensed minister at Cornerstone Peaceful Bible Baptist Church. When she finally accepted the call into ministry, she experienced separation/divorce. One would think this would not happen after accepting the call to do God’s work but God had a bigger plan. Divorce was the biggest traumatic experience she had ever faced in her life; however, it was the most influential moment that catapulted her into her purpose. In this episode Dr. Stewart talks openly about her suicidal thoughts, her mental health and how others can recognize the signs and get the help they need.
Dr. Stewart believes in the importance of a holistic healing approach as the best medicine to heal from the emotional trauma of divorce. She offers tips and strategies for married couples during lockdown to prevent separation and divorce and she also offers tips on how Millennials can choose and find the right partners n life. Also hear how Marisha embraced her personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identity Framework), to get back on track financially after her divorce. Check out this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Rev. Dr. Marisha Stewart in conversation with Keisha Blair!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Marisha’s journey through her painful divorce and becoming a single mom.
• Marisha’s journey working through her emotional trauma, and the role of spirituality.
• Malena’s experience with residential real estate investing and strategies for success.
• Marisha’s journey with depression and suicidal thoughts from the rejection of her separation/divorce.
• Marisha’s tips and relationship advice for married couples during lockdown (how to prevent a break-up and divorce).
• Learn how Marisha made it financially on a single parent income after her divorce.
• Learn how to heal from the brokenness of divorce.
• Learn how to move beyond the pain into one's purpose.
• Learn how to figure out your purpose and your true desires to have a happier, more fulfilling life.
• Marisha’s Personal Financial Identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identities Framework), and how embracing her personal financial identity helped her financially after her divorce, including how it has impacted her spending/investing philosophy.
Listen to the Full Episode:
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order my award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal
Podcast: Play in new window | Download