What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Tara’s amazing journey as an entrepreneur and her experience juggling motherhood with four kids during a pandemic while her company took off.
• Product Innovation - Tara’s experience testing her product and partnering with NICU nurses and pediatricians in various hospitals to get her product just right.
• Tara’s experience launching a successful Kickstarter campaign to get funding for her business. Tara’s Kickstarter campaign was fully funded in 72 hours!
• An inside look at the innovation behind the weighted sleep sack, the weighted blanket and what’s to come.
• Retail Strategy - Tara’s thoughts and advice on having a proper retail strategy – and getting the product into your favourite stores. Dreamland Baby is already in Nordstrom and Bloomingdales (two of Tara’s favourite stores).
• Tara’s experience on getting on ABC’s Shark Tank and the process of getting funding for her company.
• Tara shares her Personal Financial Identity (Based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identity Framework), and how it has influenced her business decision-making, scaling her company and her business philosophy.
Featured on the Show:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal