What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Nyla’s amazing journey as a young, successful educational entrepreneur with challenges such as chronic fatigue and pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.
• Nyla's story on how she took over the family business and transitioned from a teacher and educator to the CEO of an international educational company.
• Nyla’s journey as an educational entrepreneur, and how she designed her lifestyle to deal with health challenges.
• Nyla’s thoughts on thriving through a global pandemic and how women can thrive financially.
• Nyla’s thoughts on coping with mental health struggles and embracing a mindset that will help you perform at your best while prioritizing balance and joy.
• Learn how technologies such as Artificial Intelligence is shaping student literacy assessment in rural and remote communities across the globe.
• Nyla’s personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identities Framework).
Featured on the Show:
- Pre-order Keisha Blairs new book, Holistic Wealth: The Art of Recovery from Disruption, also mentioned as a resource in this episode:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal