In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair, on “Mastering Holistic Wealth” our special guest is Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and Global Holistic Wealth Day Canada Ambassador, Paige Brettle. Paige Brettle is on track to becoming a Master Consultant with the Institute on Holistic Wealth, having completed three certification programs with the Institute including the Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant Program, the Trauma of Money Certification program, and the Holistic Healing Certification program. As a Global Holistic Wealth Day Ambassador for Canada, Paige outlines how Keisha Blair’s Holistic Wealth books have transformed her journey as a financial advisor working in the field with women and finances.
In this interview, Paige outlines how the certification programs designed by Keisha Blair, Mother of Holistic Wealth, founder of Global Holistic Wealth Day, and founder of the Global Holistic Wealth movement, have impacted her career journey and her life in general. To date, the Institute on Holistic Wealth has launched ten 10 certification programs related to Holistic Wealth and Holistic Living that allow learners to apply them in their careers and businesses for ongoing growth and transformation. Paige’s journey highlights the successes of the Institute on Holistic Wealth and the profound impact of Keisha Blair’s pioneering work in the field.
In Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated book, the issues of income inequality, high debt, and high levels of stress, anxiety, and burnout are heavily discussed. Tune in to listen to this amazing episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with special guest Paige Brettle.
Resources Used In This Episode: Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant Program Trauma of Money Certification program Holistic Healing Certification program
Paige’s journey as a financial advisor and her journey to becoming a Master Consultant with the Institute on Holistic Wealth.
• Paige’s experience with empowering women in her community and helping her clients using the skills and tools available through the Institute on Holistic Wealth.
• Paige’s perspective on women’s wealth, and the importance of financial planning for women.
• Paige’s perspective on the certification programs at the Institute on Holistic Wealth and why they are critical to ongoing learning and career development.
• Learn about Keisha Blair’s “Dry Bones” analogy and why Paige thinks it’s critical to Holistic Wealth and overcoming setbacks.
• Learn about plans for Global Holistic Wealth Day 2024 celebrations in Canada.
• Paige’s personal financial identity and how it has shaped her spending and investing philosophy.