What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Eve’s amazing journey as a NY Times bestselling author and keynote speaker.
• Eve’s thoughts on how we conflate flexibility with where we work. So the debates become about equating flexibility with work from home, but work from home has nothing to do with flexibility.
• Eve’s thoughts on true flexibility at work – and how working parents can be allowed to “parent out loud” without a penalty – especially for women in the workplace.
• Eve’s thoughts on white feminism: its “incumbent on white presenting women that we, understand what “care feminism” is that we are not, this boss feminism, this individualistic feminism, that notion has to be burned and we have to come back to the table to recognize everybody's lived experience, and to fight for other people's lived experiences”.
• Learn some tips and strategies to help those navigating the return to the workplace.
• Eve’s Personal Financial Identity (based on Keisha Blair’s Personal Financial Identities Framework).
Featured on the Show:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal