What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Heather’s amazing journey, and leaving the Corporate World to pursue WNORTH Connect full-time.
• Heather's experience as a full-time remote employee, prior to COVID-19, and the lessons we can all use in the return to the workplace after COVID, especially for minorities and people with disabilities.
• Heather’s thoughts on thriving through a global pandemic, and how moms and women can thrive at the workplace and in senior executive leadership positions.
• Heather's personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair's Personal Financial Identity Framework and Quiz, and how it affects her everyday finances and money decisions.
• Learn some tips and strategies to deal with your personal finances.
Featured on the Show:
- Pre-order Keisha Blairs new book, Holistic Wealth:36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom.
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- . Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal