What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Jeff’s Childhood experience of being connected to nature and natural materials growing up on a farm and how that influenced his career and business.
• Jeff’s experience working with celebrities and fashion icons.
• Jeff’s 15 years working in fashion and the surprising materials that our clothes are made from.
• How the effect of toxic chemicals present in most store-bought garments and on our health – especially breast cancer and prostate cancer.
• How the fashion industry has almost no regulation and accountability. The trickle-down effect toxic materials have on people around the world forced to work under inhumane conditions, and their surrounding environments.
• Why we should all buy hemp underwear and sheets .
• The beauty of plant-based dyes .
• The perils of yoga pants and other intimates of your own personal financial identity.
• The diseases and ailments that we assume are all stress and diet-related which may in fact be partially attributed to exposure to toxic garments.
Featured on the Show:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal