What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Elizabeth’s amazing journey, as the first baby born from Invitro fertilization in the US, and 15th in the world.
• Elizabeth's experience as a patient advocate and counselor for IVF, the new infertility technologies available as well as resources.
• Elizabeth’s thoughts on thriving through a global pandemic, and managing infertility issues as a couple.
• Infertility and mental health and how to cope with the demands and pressures that come with IVF and other treatments.
• The financial costs of IVF and how couples can navigate that, including resources available such as scholarships.
• Elizabeth's personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair's Personal Financial Identity Framework and Quiz, and how it affects her everyday finances and money decisions.
• Learn some tips and strategies to deal with your personal finances.
Featured on the Show:
- Pre-order Keisha Blairs new book, Holistic Wealth:36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom.
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- . Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal