- Understand how trauma develops and how it affects personal finances. You will learn why people struggle to make money and keep it — and how that can stem from as far back as childhood experiences with trauma. You will learn how to help people recognize the signs so they can create wealth.
- Break down money walls and money blocks and increase your ability to create wealth — and empower you to write your own new money story, and help your clients to do the same.
- Transform your personal relationship with money and help your clients do the same as part of their Holistic Wealth Portfolios.
- Rewrite your personal money stories with concrete methods to create wealth and success, and help your clients do the same.
- You want to break out of old money patterns and habits and also help others do the same and create wealth and prosperity through a certification program.
- You want to have more freedom and control over your money — to support yourself and your family — without sacrificing your time, energy, or sanity.
- You’re a business owner who wants to expand your service offering to increase your revenue and diversify your client base.
- You have a side hustle and you’re ready to turn it into a more consistent stream of income.
- You’re a full-time employee looking to get a raise or a promotion at work, and this certification program will allow you to do just that through the range of skills you will acquire.
Become a Certified Trauma of Money Consultant
TRAUMA TELLS US THAT WE WILL ALWAYS BE STUCK…THAT WE WILL NEVER OVERCOME OUR SITUATION.
The Trauma of Money stands at the intersection between Behavioral Economics and Psychology. All of our money decisions are affected by trauma, which includes investment spending, risk management, our spending habits and entrepreneurial endeavours.
Overcoming money trauma, knowing how to rewrite your own personal money story as well as mastering your money mindset is a critical part of achieving holistic wealth. Many experts now realize that teaching financial literacy without teaching money mindset mastery is a recipe for failure.
The key issue is that many people are stuck in the trauma of money patterns and habits. Upwards of 80 or 90% of our day, we’re allowing that autopilot to make money decisions for us.
Our focus with this program is transformational. We not only teach you about trauma but we also teach you how to develop a new relationship with money, rewrite your personal money story and help others to do the same.
The Certified Trauma of Money Consultant Program
Our Certified Trauma of Money Consultant program certifies professionals, such as educators, teachers, therapists, coaches (including money, wealth, life coaches, health coaches, lifestyle coaches), counsellors, business and entrepreneurship coaches, entrepreneurship managers/directors, non-profit managers/directors who work with those who have been economically marginalized, financial advisors, real estate agents, mortgage brokers or debt counsellors, to teach these new collaborative methods to their clients, helping them overcome trauma and create financial security.
The course includes:
10 video lessons to accompany the written modules, taught by Keisha Blair, and an additional 6 supplementary videos taught by Keisha Blair (16 professionally produced lecture videos in total!) Value: $3,000 USD
Actionable worksheets and resources to help you apply what you learn in each module Value: $1,000 USD
One LIVE “office hours” session with Keisha Blair Value: $500 USD
Certification Material License
This will enable you to use portions of the material to conduct workshops, webinars, work with clients so you can grow your business.
Alumni Directory Listing on Our Website
This will allow you to gain referrals through our website and allow people to find you so they can access your services.
ONGOING MEMBERSHIP COST + ANNUAL LICENSE RENEWAL FEE:
Our material license is renewable on a yearly basis. In order to also have ongoing access to the material license and be listed on the directory, there is an annual membership fee of $150. Consultants must remain in good standing with the Institute on Holistic Wealth to maintain the material license.