What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Kirsten’s amazing new book, Saving Grace, and the importance and role of Grace in the public discourse on themes such as racism, politics and religion.
• Kirsten's story on grief and adversity and being diagnosed with health issues such as Lime disease, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
• Kirsten’s thoughts on the weaponization of grace, and how its used as a tool to force marginalized communities into submission.
• Kirsten’s thoughts on the deep polarization in America and the globe, and how grace can be used as a tool for reconciliation and healing, drawing inspiration from legendary civil rights icons.
• Kirsten’s thoughts on coping with mental health struggles including depression and suicide ideation and how she coped with it and came through it successfully.
• Learn how we can all use Grace in our personal lives to heal our relationships, be better allies and undertake the work necessary for healing.
• Kirsten’s spiritual journey, with her experience in Singapore, and how she embraces spirituality in her own life.
Featured on the Show:
More information about out Kirsten Powers and her new book, Saving Grace.
Pre-Order Kirsten’s new book, Saving Grace: Speak Your Truth, Stay Centered and Learn to Coexist with People Who Drive You Nuts
- Pre-order Keisha Blairs new book, Holistic Wealth:36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom.
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- . Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal