What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Celina’s amazing journey as an entrepreneur and former politician, and her advice for how you can find your voice, purpose and calling.
• Celina’s immigrant experience and how it shaped her childhood and career.
• Celina’s thoughts on why we should reframe the word “microaggressions” and the harmful effects it has on people of color.
• Celina’s thoughts on leadership and democracy – and how we don’t need a “title or high position” – to truly make a difference in the world.
• Celina’s thoughts on Black History Month and what it really means to “have a seat at the table”.
• Celina’s thoughts on mental health and her own journey, as detailed in her book.
• How you can make a difference and own your voice, to impact the community in a positive way.
Featured on the Show:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal