What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Joanna’s childhood experience of being in the restaurant business with her father since she was 13 years old, and working with her father in the business from age 13 to 19.
• Joanna’s experience working with celebrities and musicians.
• How Joanna pivoted her business during COVID-19 after having over 40 events canceled due to lockdowns, including a Common and Erykah Badu event scheduled for the State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
• How Joanna leveraged pre-existing relationships to help her pivot her business successfully such as Wyclef Jean, Keith Sweat, Markus Burns (one of the executive producers of Atlanta Housewives).
• How Joanna went over and above – and got a great surprise from Tyler Perry as a result of her hard work.
• How Joanna made back her first initial ($25K) investment in her business in the first month alone.
• Learn why pursuing your passion in life is the key to freedom, not just financial freedom, but emotional freedom, physical freedom.
Featured on the Show:
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal