What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• Javacia’s amazing journey as a teacher, journalist and columnist and transitioning full-time to focus on See Jane Write, a community for women who write and blog.
• Javacia's story on how her breast cancer diagnosis at age 38, her initial reactions and how she navigated the healthcare system as a Black woman.
• Javacia’s journey as a successful freelancer and how she balanced her breast cancer treatment needs with her personal finances and growing her income, even during breast cancer treatment.
• Javacia’s thoughts on thriving through a global pandemic, even while undergoing breast cancer treatment, and how moms and women can thrive financially.
• Javacia’s advocacy work through the Tigerlily Foundation to help other women suffering from Breast Cancer and using her voice for change.
• Javacia's personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blair's Personal Financial Identity Framework and Quiz, and how it affects her everyday finances and money decisions.
• Learn some tips and strategies to deal with your personal finances.
Featured on the Show:
- Pre-order Keisha Blairs new book, Holistic Wealth: The Art of Recovery from Disruption, also mentioned as a resource in this episode:
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- . Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal