In this exciting episode, Alison Setton shares why she decided to become a Certified Holistic Wealth™ Consultant via the Keisha Blair Institute on Holistic Wealth. She also shares why and how she made the transition from Environmental Engineering to the world of Finance.
Alison Setton is an insurance and investment brokerage owner and teaches financial literacy at WealthWave, the How Money Works (TM) company in Vancouver, British Columbia.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
• How Alison made the switch from Environmental Engineering to the Financial World.
• Why becoming a Certified Holistic Wealth™ Consultant, with the Institute on Holistic Wealth, was so important for her.
• Learn why financial literacy is so important in today’s world (especially for women)
• Learn about the Personal Financial Identities Framework, created by Keisha Blair, and why its so important to embrace and harness the strengths of your own personal financial identity to increase your wealth and success.
Listen to the Full Episode:
TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
View PODCAST TRANSCRIPT here
Featured on the Show:
- Check out Alison’s website at www. https://wealthwave.com/setton
- Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth
- Order my award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!
Love the show? Make a monthly or one donation at PayPal
Podcast: Play in new window | Download